Sum in Dispute (Thai Baht) :
|1. Filing Fee|
|- The Claimant||50,000 Baht|
|- The Respondent||50,000 Baht|
|2. Institutional Fee||
|3. Arbitrator Fee||
|4. The Arbitral Tribunal’s expenses, Management cost, The cost of the experts appointed by the arbitral tribunal, Any other expenses agreed by the parties to be expenses of the arbitration.|
|- The Claimant||25,000 Baht|
|- The Respondent||25,000 Baht|
|Total fees (by approximation)||
1. Mediation cost such as witness or expert fee.
2. Mediator fee
3. Arbitral Tribunal's expenses.
4. Management cost
5. The cost of the experts appointed by the arbitral tribunal.
6. Other expenses parties agreed that the costs of the arbitration.
7. Other overall charges that can’t be identified for the purpose of this calculation.
*The Display sum in dispute is only for estimated expenditure and can’t use as reference cost in Real service.
**Each party shall deposit half of the fees and expense.
***any change occurs Thailand Arbitration Center has the right to make changes without notifying users in advance.
****The Display sum in dispute is calculated for one Arbitrator Fee.