THAC : Apply for the position “law manager”
THAC : APPLY FOR THE POSITION “LAW MANAGER”
The Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC) is an institution that provides alternative dispute resolution services, comprising of arbitration and mediation, for cross-border disputes. It is established by the Act of Arbitration Center B.E. 2550 (2007). The THAC was first founded and commenced its operation in 2015, intending to promote and strengthen the alternative dispute resolution system and services in Thailand.
2 POSITIONS OF LAW MANAGER
- Research on market phenomenon and conditions related to new legal requirements and our service usage information. Problems and obstacles in the implementation to formulate business development plans both domestically and internationally to be appropriate and in line with the THAC’s strategy to expand the targeted user base as well as create awareness among service users and enhance the THAC’s corporate image.
- Manage various forms of business development and marketing activities. Preparation of proposal documents, service presentation and after-service follow-up and seminar, events, booths, etc.
- Manage case work as an assistant of the registrar Develop regulations performance of the case manager. Develop an arbitrator or Mediator as well as develop a case management system and develop various facilities for handling cases and other related tasks.
- Follow up and coordinate documents related to alternative dispute resolution.
- Collect information, store information, documents related to alternative dispute resolution for ease of searching and as evidence of the government and all related
- Liaise with outsiders and in the same department or related departments to ensure that the work is done smoothly and effectively
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the director of the THAC.
- Female/Male, Thai nationality, age 28 years and over
- Bachelor’s degree or higher Bachelor of Laws international law or related fields
- Work well under pressure
- Good personality ready to serve quick to learn and easy to adapt to corporate culture.
- Able to listen, speak, read and write English fluently, with TOEIC, TOEFL scores will be an advantage
- At least 2 years experience is preferred.
Thailand Arbitration Center is constantly expanding to meet our clients’ needs. We want to attract and champion the best Alternative Disputes Resolution talent in Thailand. Is this you? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to contact all applicants. Thank you.