THAC : APPLY FOR THE POSITION “Marketing Communications”
THAC : APPLY FOR THE POSITION “Marketing Communications“
The Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC) is an institution that provides alternative dispute resolution services, comprising of arbitration and mediation, for cross-border disputes. It is established by the Act of Arbitration Center B.E. 2550 (2007). The THAC was first founded and commenced its operation in 2015, intending to promote and strengthen the alternative dispute resolution system and services in Thailand.
- Design graphic artwork for use in online marketing media and print media for offline channels.
- Design of print media for Public Relations in THAC’s mission
- Excellent in able to create, edit an image and videos.
- Check and inquire about the correctness of the The design to meet the goals of the objective and THAC’s mission.
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop designs to be up-to-date all the time.
- Control the cost of producing design works Ex: Print media, Advertising media for maximum efficiency for the THAC.
- Maintaining and updates news both on website and any other platform. Maintain/update back-end systems (Websites and applications)
- Prepare media for launch on social media platform. Improve content and other information as well as manage the projects to be in accordance.
- Provide basic information about the THAC’s mission via online media. and coordinate to relevant departments within the organization
- Coordinate between contractors and related parties in the organization to produce an awareness to public about the THAC’s mission and check the correctness of the work to meet the goals.
- Excellent in take photos, edit photos, audio and video by using Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom.
- Weekly and Monthly report of marketing communication progress to propose to the administrators and the committee of the THAC.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication arts (Ex: graphic design, marketing, Public Relation or related fields.)
- At least 2 years of experience
- An Experience in graphic design will be an advantage.
- Creativity, positively attitude and HIGH responsibility. Work well under pressure as well as can work as a team and accept the opinions of others
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Lightroom.
- Able to work under pressure.
Thailand Arbitration Center is constantly expanding to meet our clients’ needs. We want to attract and champion the best Alternative Disputes Resolution talent in Thailand. Is this you? Please email your resume to [email protected]
We will do our best to contact all applicants. Thank you.