THAC : APPLY FOR THE POSITION “Marketing Executive (Events)”
THAC : APPLY FOR THE POSITION “Marketing Executive (Events)“
The Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC) is an institution that provides alternative dispute resolution services, comprising of arbitration and mediation, for cross-border disputes. It is established by the Act of Arbitration Center B.E. 2550 (2007). The THAC was first founded and commenced its operation in 2015, intending to promote and strengthen the alternative dispute resolution system and services in Thailand.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (EVENTS)
- Research on market phenomenon and conditions related new legal requirements and our service usage information. Problems and obstacles in the implementation to formulate business development plans both domestically and internationally to be appropriate and in line with the THAC’s strategy to expand the targeted user base as well as create awareness among service users and enhancing the THAC’s corporate image.
- Manage various forms of business development and marketing activities. Preparation of proposal documents service presentation and after-service follow-up and seminar, events, booths, etc.
- Prepare business requirements and other relevant documents to create a guideline for consistent practice within the organization.
- Support the development and maintenance of cooperation among external agencies involved in joint business development both within and outside the country.
- Prepare documents, contracts, agreements or documents related to business network development. Arrange to be signed and kept, as well as to monitor the operations in accordance with the agreed terms.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Marketing, Law, Business Administration is an advantage), (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Excellent in interpersonal and have a passion for service mind.
- 3 years plus, of experience in customer service or events are preferred.
- Courage to think, dare to make decisions in the immediate situation.
- Excellent in English (Speak, Read and Write) (TOEIC not less than 500)
- Knowledge of law or experience working with a law firm would be an advantage.
Thailand Arbitration Center is constantly expanding to meet our clients’ needs. We want to attract and champion the best Alternative Disputes Resolution talent in Thailand. Is this you? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to contact all applicants. Thank you.